- Αξιολογήσεις (0)
Start 8 is a wireless microphone which operates in the VHF frequency range. Nowadays, most of wireless devices work on UHF range. Operating in VHF band means avoiding all the interferences due to the presence of many others kind of wireless devices, allowing the system to transmit and receive a “clean” signal.
Available in 2 versions (handheld or belpack+headset), Start 8 operates on 16 different channels on 3 different bands; F1 174-184MHz / F2 190-200MHz / F3 206-216MHz. Moreover, the receivers adopt PLL Diversity technology, with two discrete antennas selecting at any moment the best radio signal.
The microphone also features a low power consumption: up to 10 hour operation with standard AA batteries.
- PLL diversity VHF wireless systems
- Free from intereferences from other wireless devices
- Available with handheld or belpack+headset version
- Work on 8 channels on 3 bands : F1 174-184MHz / F2 190-200MHz / F3 206-216MHz
- Diversity technology selecting the best radio signal
- Automatic receiver/transmitter syncronisation for a quick and easy set up
- Low power consumption: up to 10 hour operation (with standard AA batteries).
- RECEIVER – START 8R
- ModulationFM with Pilot Tone
- Frequency range174-184MHz (F1) / 190-200MHz (F2) / 206-216MHz (F3)
- Frequency response60Hz – 14.000Hz (±3dB)
- Audio outputsBalanced XLR, unbalanced 6,35mm (1/4”) jack
- ControlsON/OFF, ASC, Volume
- Dimensions (W x H x D)8.34” x 1.73” x 4.52”
- Weight40g 0.4 oz.
- BELTPACK TRANSMITTER – START 8B
- Frequencies range174-184MHz (F1) /190-200MHz (F2) / 206-216MHz (F3)
- Channels8 for each band
- Input3-pin mini-XLR for PH-30 Headset
- Frequency response60Hz – 14kHz (±3dB)
- Output power10mW
- Dynamic range103dB
- Operating rangeUp to 50m in optimal conditions (indicative value – the range depends on the setup and the venueof use. The range could be significantly reduced in presence of obstacles and structures in metal and/or concrete)
- ControlsAdjustable gain in 3 steps MIC / 0dB / -10dB
- IndicatorsPower and battery status
- Power supply2 AA (LR6) 1.5 Volts batteries
- Operating timeAbout 10h with alkaline batteries
- Operating temperature0°C/+55°C – 32/131 F
- Dimensions (W x H x D)2.51” x 0.91” x 3.54”
- Weight80 g (0.08 oz)